Thursday, October 16, 2008

I missed a milestone...

My last post was my 300th post!!! Wow... I've come and gone a long way since my first posts.

Anyway... today was a great run, short, sweet, and to the point. I cannot wait to do my next run... which lucky for me is tomorrow! Tomorrow's a short run.

I'm really starting to enjoy being back in the running business. I've got a plan to get back in shape, and to start doing long distance racing again next spring. I am trying to find the right balance between running, yoga, and strength training.

I just ordered a DVD called 30 Days to Shred, it's by the lady from Biggest Loser. While I'm not a fan of the show, some friends who have bought it say they are seeing results similar to when they were doing regular circuit training, so I'm hoping it will be good.

3 comments:

Paula Villanova said...

Congratulations on making it to post #300! When you started your blog I'll bet you didn't know where it would take you, and you are definitely still committed to keeping it going. Nice work!

kristin. said...

How was that DVD?

Nini said...

That DVD is TOUGH! I did level one yesterday and I'm SORE!